Package:1 unit/plastic carry box,1 box/carton
Package size: 80x30x40cm
Implement standard: 2010 guideline for CPR
1. Simulating standard open airway
2. External breast compression: display device and alarm device
a. indicator light display of correct and wrong compression ; alarm of wrong compression
b. intensity display of correct (at least 5cm) and wrong (less than 5cm) compression; alarm of wrong compression .
3. Artificial respiration (inhalation): display device and alarm device
a. Inhalation <500-600ml or > 600ml, wrong indicator light display and alarm prompting;
Inhalation between 500-600ml right indicator light display
b. Indicator light display open airway
c. Inhalation too quickly or too much result in air entering into stomach; indicator light display and alarm prompting.
4 Ratio of compression and artificial respiration: 30:2 (one or two person).
5. Operating cycle: one cycle includes five times of 30:2 ratio of compression and artificial respiration.
6. Operation frequency: at least 100 times per minute
7. Operation methods: exercise operation
8. Examination of pupil response: mydriasis and myosis
9. Examination of carotid response: pinch the pressure ball by hand and simulate carotid pulse
10. Working conditions: Imput power is 110-240V
1. Endotracheal intubation