1) It's a separable-type emergency stretcher for ambulance to transfer fractured and serious patients.
2) At the both ends of the stretcher, a hinged separate and joined arrangement is set in the middle to separate the stretcher into two parts(left & right part).
3) The patient can be quickly and easily put in the stretcher and also in stretcher can be taken out from the back of stretcher without moving the patient.
4) The length of the stretcher can be adjusted according to the patient's body.
5) The foot-end is designed as a narrow-frame structure for the stretcher's use in narrow places.
Unfolded size (L*W*H): 190*44*6cm
Folded size (L*W*H): 120*44*8cm
Packing size (L*W*H): 124*45*11cm
Load Bearing: 159kg
Four available adjusted length: